Are you a woman-owned business in Chicago’s west suburbs?
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business for decades, we think you’ll love being part of West Suburban Women Entrepreneurs.
We are welcoming, curious, positive, energetic women working in many different fields. Our members are designers, legal eagles, real estate mavens, caterers, custom cake artists, accountants, wellness coaches, and so much more!
In fact, if a woman can dream it, WSWE women are probably doing it. And with this many perspectives in the room, our monthly conversations are always enlightening and fun!
Our goal is to give every member full access to the wisdom of the entire group. The magic happens in our regular breakfast meetings and at special evening gatherings where we relax and celebrate our accomplishments, share wisdom, and encourage one another.
If you believe in growing your business organically through genuine, active friendships, then West Suburban Women Entrepreneurs is the place for you.
We welcome our newest members: Allison Cychosz of AMC Legal, P.C. and Sally Smith of JTM Designs!
WSWE 2022-2023 Program Schedule
- August 31, 2022 @ 8:30 am Walk with Entreprenuers and Tailgate Breakfast- (Free to All- Registration Required.) Come and walk, eat or both, with dynamic entrepreneurs. SIGN UP HERE
- September 27, 2022 @ 8:30 am – Learn how to use Yoga in the workplace to ease your relieve your stress. REGISTER HERE
- October 27, 2022 @ 8:30 am – WSWE Writing and Creativity Workshop to Advance Your Business with Katie O’Connell. REGISTER HERE
- December 2022 : Holiday Dinner
- February 2, 2023: “What message do you want to convey right now? How do you say it?” REGISTER HERE
- March, 2023 (Details to Come)
- June, 2023 (Details to Come)
- June Celebration Dinner
We are excited to share with you an exciting WIN from one of our very own members, Tanesha Watkins, of TeeTee’s Sweets, LLC.
As you can see, her custom bakery goods are incredible and she loves to share her gift with others!
You can see more of Tanesha’s creations on her website here.
Here are some books we are excited about! They have impacted our businesses and we hope you find impactful content in them as well!
– “The Ride of a Lifetime” by Bob Iger
– “In Her Own Words”
by Ruth Bader Ginsberg
– “Rising Strong”
by Brene Brown
– “Fierce Conversations”
by Susan Scott
– “The Trust Edge”
by David Harsager
– “Leadership Gold”
by John C. Maxwell
WSWE provides support and encouragement for women business owners by developing strong, empowering relationships and creating a forum for programs that educate and facilitate women’s growth not only in business, but in all aspects of their lives.